Partner enjoys ejaculation over chest and constantly demands it, has never watched porn movies. What is the psychological reason?

Hi. I want to ask you something. I once ejaculated on my wife chest and from that moment she wants that very often. I would like to find why does she enjoy that thing so much, wat is the psychological explanation. I want to tell you that she never watches pornographic movies and I never talked to her that I want to do things like that.Thank you very much
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012
Hi.
Thanks for choosing HCM.
The problem could be a perverted fancy taken, to an act of sexual relation due to some imaginary fantasies. You will have to gradually talk her out of it, though it is harmless.. She may even need some counselling from an expert.
Take care,