Partner bled on the penis post sex, had cough in blood later followed by darkening of penis, pain on urination, severe sore throat. AIDS?

I had sex with my friend and she bled on my penis . At the hotel I coughed out blood because of the nasty air conditioner. A week later, tip of my penis is black on the bottom and often is painful to urinate. Now I have SEVERE sore throat with yellow straps. I had intercourse with her before and this never happened. I m her only sexually active partner and I doubt this is Aids . Please help me. This totally ruined my student athlete lifestyle and I don t feel like myself anymore
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012