Partially blocked small intestine, severe spinal stenosis, bowel movements normal but painful, no infection in blood. Why the pain?

hello i just found out that i have partially blocked small intestine, but ive been having bowel movements everyday more than once a day ...iam in alot of pain,and everytime i urinare i have blood in it... and this is not from rectum im positive... but no infection has been found in urine or no female troubles.. but my gyn did do a ulta sound and found blockage but my primary cant get me in till next tuesday,,,what should i do??? im still in so much pain???? i was asos wondering ido have three spots of moderate to severe spinal stenosis \can this cause bowel problems ??? i have taken norco for pain management is this part of problem??? but i need for pain im so confused???stenos is in lower back. thank you for your time angela
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013