Partially blocked feeling in ear, noticed difference in breathing and decrease in hearing. Cause and cure?

Irregularly I get a feeling in my right ear that it is partially blocked; i.e. that the eardrum remains in a closed position. I can feel a difference in my breathing [seems harder]; somewhat of a decrease in my hearing in that ear. It can get so bad as to feel that what I am saying stays inside my head and I am talking to myself. Others tell me they don t necessarily even notice it in my speaking [unless it is someone who knows me very well; they seem to notice when it is going on]. It starts any old time and also stops any old time. Dr. Bernie Wiebe
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013