Partial numbness on right side of head that goes to front of the face, ear pain. Any solution ?

Hi, am a 43 years old. I have this partial numbnes on my right side of my head tha goes to the front of my face. I can t put to much pression on that right side because even my ear hurts. I was told that it was a partial migrin. I don t believe is a migrine because is not a sharp pain. Literally I can feel the line on my face that dives the numbnes on my face. I have Ben feeling this for about 3 years now. Can you help me? My email address is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
I have gone through your query and your disease is chronic i.e. three years.
There are so many causes of the facial numbness but you may rule out these diseases in your case->
1. Vitamin Imbalance.
2. Mineral imbalance such as--potassium, calcium or sodium.
3. Stress or depression.
If you have any doubt, I will be available for your query.