Part of small intestines removed. Was diagnosed IBS. Feeling nauseated, headache, constipated, flu symptoms. Remedy?

i have had part of my small intestines removed back in 2011 due to a blockage caused from a right ovary removal. i was very sick throwing up weak nauseated couldnt keep anything down i have been diagnosed with IBS a couple of months ago and have not found any relief now i am nauseated headache constipated over the wknd i got sick all of a sudden with flu like symptoms , throwing up chills fever dry mouth, i am no longer throwing up but still nauseated and headache and stomach is hurting
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013