Paroxysmal tachycardia, pericaritis, blue toes, itchy scalp rash. Due to Sjorgren's disease?

Hi Dr., thank you for taking the time to hear me out. Recently I was diagnosed with sjorgren s disease and the Dr. also told me that there were some other markers in my blood for lupus or other connective tissue disease . It will take several months before I get to see a rhuemetologist. My mother and two of my cousins on my mother s side had Ms. I have been having symptoms for over 12 years now such as extreme fatigue which comes on suddenly with weakness in my legs, dizziness , during both my pregnancies I had paraxsysmal tachacardia which stopped as soon as I was no longer pregnant, pericaritis, blue toes and a few times nail beds, itchy rashy scalp , at times I ve thought I was going to pass out and then afterwards I felt like I was on drugs or something, like I was kind of out of it or high? My question is, is it possible that Sjorgren s can cause all these things or is it really pointing more towards lupus, and also what can I do in the mean time while I m waiting to be refered to a reumalologist? Is tumeric safe as an anti inflammatory?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012