Parotitis on the right gland, drained out, not completely cleared, preventing re-occurrence

hi. I was recently diagnosed with parotitis on the right gland and it got worse therefore i was admitted into hospital and they drained it out. But when i feel my right side, it is not completely cleared and feels unusual compared to my left side. i do not want this problem to continue to occur as i have had it twice including this time so how do i make sure i never happens again and that my right side can be normal once again?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012