Paronychia on little finger with pain, tenderness and warmth. Soaked in epsom salt and hot water, used neopsporin. What else can be done?

I have what I believe to be a low case of paronychia on my pinky finger , I ve been soaking it with epsom salt and hot water and applying neosporin and a bandaid for the past 2 days, and not sure what other steps I should take to get the infection out. It hurts when touched, tender, as well as warm when touched. I ve had this before, but it was too late for home remedy, and I had to get it drained. I just need to know what I should do next.
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012