Parkinson's disease under control, have continuous trembling in hand, taking high dosage of syndopa. What is the cause?

my mother now aged 80 years was affected during 2005 by a stroke and suffering with parkinsons but however now almost under control by taking medicines regularly. Now I want to know is ,out of those medicines, one medicine syndopa 110mg is taking regularly dosage as one in morning and one in night. What i want to know is she is prescribed the syndopa 275 for 3 times as she is reporting the regular doctor that she is still having hand shivering . please advise on this overdosage
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012