Parkinson's disease, resurfacing tiredness, fatigue. Taking Madopar HBS, Levodopa, Benserazide Hydrochloride. Should I increase the dosage?

Last year after many test because of tiredness fatique and loss of weight 13kg I was refered to a nuerologist because off a tremor seen in my right hand After having a CT scan (28 Slices) and also a test with wires on my hair I was diagnosed with the start of Parkinsons. I am 77 years old I was started on 3 Madopar HBS 100+25mg Levodopa + Benserazide Hydrochloride 8am 3pm and 10pm After two months I was also prescribed 2 a day Miraparkin 0.18mg 11.30am and 6pm This certainly helped my situation and I began to feel and look better with more energy and also I gained some of my weight back In this last two weeks I have become tired again, but my doctor in involved in the Greek electetions so I am unable to see him quickly The question is would the tablets that I am taking have lost their effectivness in two weeks or should I be looking at something else Any hep you are able to offer me would be greatly appreciated
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012