Parkinson's disease, respiratory problems, frequent headaches, knee and leg cramps, prescribed Telekast, matilda er, want to know whether it is safe to take with SyndopaCR. Advice?

I am 72 yrs old woman suffering from Parkinson disease . I am on syndopaCR. Also my HDL cholesterol is 31 only. I take Pivasta 1 once a day. I have respiratory problem and sometime the wheezing troubles me.Then I take the Asthalin Inhaler to get some relief. I suffer from frequent headache also knee pain and leg cramps. Now I have been prescribed Telekast l -1 tab a day and Matilda Er - 1 tab a day. Is it safe to take these drugs with syndopa CR on a long term basis. Am I on right medicines?
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012