Parkinson's disease, leg cramps. Taking benedryl, cyclobenzaprine. Family history of epilepsy. Causes for shaking?

Hello! I m a 3rd year med student. I can t seem to find an answer for my dad. We ve consulted many neurologists and no answer. My dad is a 60 year old male. He has diagnosed with Parkinson s 6 years ago. As predicted, the disease has gotten worse over the years. He suffers from nocturnal leg cramps which are generally relieved by Benadryl or Cyclobenzaprine . Recently though, he has noticed that his entire body begins to shake and wake him up in the middle of the night. His mother (my grandmother) had a history of epilipsy. I wanted to know is the shaking of his body due to a complication of Parkisons progressing or it is something else? Thanks in advance for your help. I appreciate it.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012