Parkinson's disease, felt cold, got uncontrollable shivers, no fever. Taken madopar, parecetamol. Cause?

My husband has Parkinsons, but tonight he said he felt cold then about half an hour later he started to shiver really uncontrollably, he has no temperature, i put him to bed and gave him his slow release madopar and now a paracetamol , the shivering seems to be getting less and his hands and knees are beginning to warm up, is it his Parkinsons or something else, i worry about chest or water infection.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012