Parkinson's disease. Flu, aching legs, knee joints, sleep difficulty, light headed, right hand tremor. Interrelated symptoms?

I ve had the flu for about 3-4 weeks and have had aching legs and knee joints especially when I go to bed so I end up waking up at night not being able to fall asleep for awhile .i also get light headed during the day .the other thing was I got supposingly diogosed with Parkinson s 4 weeks ago I m a healthy 39yo male with a slight tremor in my right hand .. Are these related ?I m still not convinced that it is PD due to the symptoms
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  129 Awaiting Answer