Paresthesia in feet, get shooting pains on rubbing the bottom of feet, numbness on tailbone and buttocks, tests showed high cortisol. Cure?

I developed parathesia in december 2011 in both of my feet and its getting worse, the numbness and coldness has always been there but now its getting worse with pins and needles and feeling like I have my feet bound in really tight shoes, and get shooting pain and when the rub the bottom of my feet they hurt. Lately my tailbone and buttocks feel numb when I sit down. What is going on, I had a blood work up everything good except my cortisol was 23.34 is it really that high? I have an appointment to see a neurologist in 6 weeks. I m on prozac , clonazapam for depression and neurotin for my feet but they are getting worse, what else can I do?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  80 Awaiting Answer