Parents, sibling having fair complexion. Will the complexion of the baby improve?

Hello, I m from Pakistan, my baby girl is of 3 months and her complexion is not fair. My elder son who is of 4years having quite fair compexion and me and my husband we both are having fair compexion. Will my girl complexion improve and what can I do to make her complexion better? plz suggest me , often people comment her bluntly.
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012
Hello.the complexation of ur child is should be fair if both the parents in 75 percent of cases.but in 25 percent of cases it may not be fair.use moiste cream .sometimes some children will not be fair but as the child grows she becomes fair