Parents, sibling having fair complexion. Will the complexion of the baby improve? How can i make it better?

Parents, sibling having fair complexion. Will the complexion of the baby improve?
Hello, I m from Pakistan, my baby girl is of 3 months and her complexion is not fair. My elder son who is of 4years having quite fair compexion and me and my husband we both are having fair compexion. Will my girl complexion improve and what can I do to make her complexion better? plz suggest me...
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013
Pediatrician, Surgery 's  Response
Thank you for placing your query at Health Care Magic
Certain diseases and drugs can cause darkened complexion. If that is the case then it can be treated. Consult your pediatrician or dermatologist for the same. However if the baby's natural complexion is a bit on the darker side, i suggest you do not lay too much stress on it. Just maintain good hygiene of the skin. Use appropriate skin creams according to age and then according to seasons. But this advice is not for fair skin. It is a generalized advice for any complexion. Not fair complexions are also very pretty . So you should stop worrying about it.
Hope that helped
God bless you