Parathyroid gland, supra renal hormone deficiency. Medications to be taken for life. Incurable condition?

Dear Doctor, I hope that you are doing great and in good health. My 10 years old female sister has what the call parathyroid gland and suprarenal hormone deficiency. Our doctor said that: it is a life time deficiency; she must continue take medication all her life because the problem can not be fixed by surgery! My question is: Since we life in the XXXXX, I wanted to double check with the XXXXX doctors, Is it really a life time condition, and no surgery can fix that?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012