Parasites found in stool, blisters under breast, numbness in left arm, headache. Diagnosis?

I live on a dairy in elk grove ca have anthem blue cross insurance have parasites have found large ones in stool over 3 inches long, been to the dr, test come back negative, emergency room gave me perscription for tape worm which is no longer available, have had blisters under breast , complained of left arm numbness, head aches, have no energy, a rash for a couple years now, dr didnt have time to see me last time i walked in so he perscribed an antibiotic without seeing me, can you help me find a dr who will detect these things PLEASE
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013