Parasailing done. Bleeding started for few hours. Having pain. What treatment should I take?

Hi, I am 23 years old girl and I am a virgin . I did para sailing today. I took a bath 2 hours after that and suddenly started bleeding a lot after that. I do not have my periods. It did continue for 2-3 hours but now it has stopped. I have slight pain. I can t see a doctor as I am out of my home country. Please guide me as to what is it(rupture of hymen ) or something else and what should I do next as I will return to my country on 30th and only after that he able to visit a doctor.
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012
I do not know why you assume that this is a hymenal rupture. Even if it is it that is usually self-limited event and shouldn't recur. You do not say whether or not you're a midcycle but a small bleed at midcycle is not unusual. It is also not unusual for the body's normal rhythm to get a bit disrupted on vacation.
If there was an injury and all that happened was a little bit of bleeding that went away after a few hours then enjoy the rest of your vacation. If however there is swelling, significant pain, a large bruise or increasing pain I suggest you call the home country counsolate for where you a
re, or call home to your travel agent and ask who they recommend for medical care. Some resorts may also have a doctor to see their guests.
I hope this is helpful.