Paraplegic patient. Brownish semen with reduced volume. History of ruptured testicles in the past. What could this be?

I am a T-4 through T-8 paraplegic. I have never had much trouble getting erect and having sexual encounters, but my problem is, my ejaculate is no longer clear to milky but rather brownish and with very low volume. Also, it has caused me tremendous pain in the back of my head around my brain stem at times. In addition, when I had my motorcycle accident, I ruptured one of my testicles as well. In my 20 years of being paralyzed I have only ejaculated about 8 times and since my divorce four years ago, I have only ejaculated once and while I didn t have the head pain, the ejaculate is still the way I described it earlier. I am on the market and dating, without a lot of results as women aren t really responsive to disabled people at least where I am. I haven t been sexually active with anyone, however I am sure it might go there eventually. So my question is is this normal for a paraplegic or is there something wrong?
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012