Paraplegia, rising temperature, UTI. On antibiotics. Urine test done and chest X Ray. What is wrong?

My father is65yr old,paraplegic since 25yrs.,has multi drug resistant uti since then,off n on on antibiotics.recently developed evening rise in temp for more than one month,burning sensation at night,dry cough.has been on i'v antibiotics fr last 5 days but no reduction in fever.plain urine exam normal,culture shows uti fr which he is taking i'v antibiotic,urine Afb normal.chest X-ray normal.kindy advise.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013