Paranoid schizophrenic, unable to realize my identity. What to do ?

I need some help to get a second opinion on a mental illness that they say is paronoid schitophrenia and the fact that no psychyitrist beleves that i have another family and the fact that i am a Hefner. I have a phone number and it is 250 513 1611 but do not phone it now because the my cell phone is in the daily pavilion. I should be getting it back some time next week.
I have a prepaid credit card but i do not have any money on it can i get back to you once i have some money on it.
As far as I know my name is Seth Dylan Derian Hefner, unless my mother and father have changed it again. How do i get back in touch with you.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013