Paranoid, heart racing, sharp pain. Smoke crystal meth, weed. What is going on?

I smoke crystal meth and right after I smoke weed I started getting paranoid that my heart was pumping too fast or or that it really was and I was scared that my heart was gonna bust now ever since that certain day I've been having heart pains or a sharp pains where my heart is located it has been more than half a year since I smoked anything but I start smoking cigarettes and I'm having sharp pains I don't know if it's my lungs or my heart maybe my heart is pumping a little too much and it hurts that I think it was that day when I smoke crystal meth and weed during the same time and my heart was pumping a little too fast that I thought my heart my bust can you tell me what it really is?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013