Paranoid about pregnancy in young teen years. Wiped out cum after sex. Pregnancy chances?

I m 14, about to be 15. I just lost my virginity like an hour ago. He obviously wore a condom, but I m really paranoid that I could get pregnant. We tested to see if the condom broke by blowing in it after and it blew up like a balloon. But it was kind of falling off when he took it out. 10 minutes after I went to the bathroom and whipped and there was cum...I m not sure if it s mine or not. But I m super nervous..am I just being crazy or could I get pregnant...I m 14. I can t have a baby! Help.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012