Paranoia, stress, anxiety about trust issues in a relationship. How are these prevented?

hi im not really sure if anyone is actualy there but i have paranoia .... my gf went out to a club with her friends and im extremely worried she is going to do something with another guy i know i should trust her i know i shouldnt be worried but i cant help it... and worse case scenario even if she doess something i want her to know i do love her and i am changing for her so i was wondering what can i do to relieve the stress , anxiety ,and paranoia?
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012