Paranoia, irritability. Currently taking Saphris, cymbalata. Prevent psychosis?

Currently taking Saphris(5mg daily for 4 days) tapered from .5 for 3 days then up. Also taking cymbalata(30mg) tapered down withing the 3 day period of starting saphris. Also taking Clonazepan (.5mg) usually 1-x daily. Questionable paranoia and irritability since I ve started the Saphris. Don t know how to take it, is it a side effect or just a delusion . I have not felt so irritable as to where i felt a lack of control since starting this and feel it is alarming especially since the medication should prevent psychosis like symptoms...I am concerned.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013