Paranoia, insecutity, extreme bouts of anger, unclear thinking. History of coccaine intake. Reason?

My partner has had psychological issues some time now and no one seems to be helping us. A relative of his has suggested that his issues could be due to coccaine taking, of which he has taken, on and off for eight years. Could his issues of, paranoia, insecurity, irrational behaviour and thinking, extreme bouts of anger and controlling behaviour of myself be due to this? Or do these problems only exist when still taking the drugs?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013