Paralyzed in lower limbs post accident, weight gain due to steroids causing imbalance on trying to walk. Advice?

Good Afternoon, I am a girl of 28 yrs and some 8 years back I met with a accident which made me paralyzed from both my lower limbs and thus I can t walk without a support. Since then because of steroids I have only gained more weight and now I weigh almost 80 kgs. Thus I cant balance my body and thus usually fall when ever I try to walk can u pls help me how to reduce my weight to about 55kgs in a month or two. Please help me in the best possible way. Thanks a lot in advance.
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012