Paralyzed due to infarct on the brain. Prescribed with Amlovas, Ecosprin and Atorsave. Numbness in the index finger and thumb. Medication side effects?

Hello Sir, I needed a second opinion on my fathers condition, Three years back my father suffered right side paralysis due to infarct on left side of brain as per the CT scan , He is continuing the prescribed medications which are changed recently which are Amlovas 5mg, Ecosprin 150 mg, Atorsave F. Pregastar M(capsule), Galvasmet. Two days ago he started feeling numbness in his right hand index finger and thumb , Is it because of Ecosprin? (though we are told it works as a blood thinner) prior to ecosprin he had no problems, during these three years his Sugar level reports had been normal as well as there was no problem with BP. Your kind response will be appreciated. Regards
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012