Paralysis in left side of body, slight bend at ankle. Doing physiotherapy, able to walk, pain in hand. History of high BP, diabetes. Treatment?

My father has been suffering from left side paralysis for over 10 months. He has been doing physiotherapy exercises regularly since then. There is some improvement in his leg and he walks slowly now even though there was slight bent at ankle. There is no improvement in left hand but he feels pain all over it . Besides , he is sugar and BP patient. Can any one suggest treatment that suits him, please?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012