Paralysis due to internal bleeding. Taking Strokcit. Worried

My father suffering disease of attack of paralysis .... due to internal bleeding inside the thalamas. The right side of the body completely paralised. After spending more than 16 days in the hospital my dad can able to move his hand but not succeed to get complete grip and he can standing and walking but its uncertainty about balancing body. Doctor give him dose of controlling blood pressure using dolo tab. And avoiding brain stroke using strokcit tab. I m worry about when doctor says this disease can t be cure completely because their no any medicine available in the world to complete cure on stop brain stroke attack. Doctor days he should have take that dose everyday throughout his remaining life.. his age is close to completing 59 years. Also doctor said this stroke come because high blood pressure. I want consult about my worry because I very much love dad :(
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013