Paralysis, difficulty speaking, BP stroke. CT scan done, brain haemorrhage, surgery done, unconscious. Prognosis?

On 25th May, 2012 early morning, my father (aged about 66; height- 5.4 feet; weight - in between 60 to 65 kg) got suddenly paralyzed left side of his body, difficult to speak etc. due to BP stroke . In the afternoon of the same day, operation was done after CT scanning and other some tests. According to the concerned doctors, an artery leading to right brain was burst and blood gathered on the right side of the brain was taken out during surgery. On the very next day, he regained conscious but later, he was again unconscious. He is still in the ICU room of an hospital. Will his health be good as earlier?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012