Paralysis attack on left side, urine incontinence, unable to move fingers. Treatment options?

my father now 78 had paralises atack six year before on left side altough after treatment he start walking and doing his daily job its own but his left hand fingers movent did not get right and another problem is with urine control, by the time he realase to feel urine its come out mostly on bed Pl advice me is there is any treatment for its if then where?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012
Neurologist 's  Response
Dear the problem your father is suffering is vascular dementia.i would recommand you to start giving him XXXX 10 mg first week 1/2 (5mg), the second week twice 1/2, the third weak 1/2 in the morning and 1 in the evening and then twice daily (20mg per day) wish my advice will help your fathers improvement