Paralysis after doing PTMC, done physiotherapy but hand not functioning normally. When can I move fingers as earlier?

sir good morning before 9 months we did ptmc to my wife but unfortunately she got paralasis on operation bed after proseesure she got paralised on right side leg and hand and speach and immediatly she was given proper treatment leg got good function and speach some thing better but she cant put any objects with her fingers we took three months physiotherapy but her hand didnt functioning as past ? now we are not taking any medicine for paralasys but taking medicine for her heart and continueing prothrombin test and taking dose as our cardiologyst sir prescribing. Sir when she would able to move her fingers as earlier? can any medicine make help to do that?
Asked On : Wed, 21 Mar 2012