Paralysed, head injury, left side non-functional, fever, continuous convulsion. Cure?

My dad got paralyzed due to head injury (right side) in an accident. When accident happened I had taken him to neuro surgeon, they removed the clots from brain .Post surgery his condition was ok, he didnt lost his memory , he was speeking with us and then he only is went to bathroom and all. 7 days later his health was getting affected like he lost his speech , he was not able to get up and later his left side became unfunctional. Doctor told thats due to infection inside. After that he was had high fever and continuos convulsion. then another surgery had done, they removed the scull part. doctors gave him different powerful antibiotics and other medicines ,then after 3 weeks its came in control. Now we discharged him from hospital, he is opening his eyes perfectly, seems like he is recognizing us. But he is paralyzed now. Whats your suggestion for further treatment.
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012