Paracetamol overdose, taken 32 tablets in one week. Fatal incident or liver damage?

Hi, my friend took a paracetamol overdose. She took about 7 one day, then another 4 then the next day another 4 then the next day about 4 then about 5 the next. So about 32 all together in about a week. Im really worried and its been 3 weeks since she done it. She is only 12 and is about 4 ft 9. Im really worried and concerned. Can you give me any more information, is she going to pass away, or just have really bad livers?
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012