Papsmear shows Cervical Dysplasia and HPV. Urine test shows high Leukocytes. Related?

Hello Doctors, I am 26 years old. I went for a Papsmear last week at my GP and the results came back. I was told that I have abnormal cells and have mild cervical dysplasia . I also was told that I have HPV but I do not know what type it is. I was told to wait 6 months to go for another test which I think is ridiculous when things could change in 6 months. I have not had any other tests done other than the Papsmear. Should I go for a second opinion at a Gynaecologist in the next few days? In addition to this, last month I went in for a urine test as I was experiencing extreme pain when urinating as well in the abdomen area. I could not walk as it was so painful. The doctor did a test and the result showed that my leukocytes were on the purple level (the worst level), there was blood in my urine and the result was not good at all. I went onto antibiotics but seem to have a colour change in my urine again. Could there be a link between the urine test (leukocytes), cervical dysplasia and HPV? i.e. Could the high level of leukocytes show that my body is fighting against the abnormal cells in the cervix? Thank You!
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013