Papillary thyroid cancer spread to scalp, lungs and esophagus, tried radioactive iodine, beam. Is cyber knife an option ?

Hi: I had papillary thyroid cancer , which spread to my scalp, lungs and around the esophagus . Had surgery to have thyroid removed and nodule removed from scalp in August, 2012. Had radioactive iodine in September, 2012. If iodine doesn t work for piece around esophagus, dr. talking possibly doing radiation beam treatment. Is it possible cyberknife could be an option instead of that?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012