Paper cuts near vaginal entrance. White and thick discharge when urinating. Negative for herpes. Cause?

Hi there, I have a rather delicate question. But over the past 3 months I have noticed what look to be paper cuts at the entrance of the vagina . They sting a little when I pass urine , and I have noticed a slightly more whiter and thicker discharge during this time. No other symptoms such as burning or itching have occurred. I have visited my GP about the paper cuts and he took a swab of one of the cuts the day after it s discovery whilst it was still open/visible. The results came back negative for herpes and he now has no idea what may be the cause. Do you have any ideas?
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  98 Awaiting Answer