Pap test showing leucorrhea. Can I use camomille to treat it? Does leucorrhea affect conception?

Hi Doctor. My name is Sara and I am 30. I am not married and have no month before i had a pap-test. I got negative answer of the pap-test, but to the papar i read that i had leucorrea.I not have any problem ,means i dont feel any problem any, burning or itching, or bad smell, but i want to ask u ; is it ok if I use the vaginal pump with camomille to trat leucorrea! and can Leucorrea be a problem for being preganant in the future! thank u very much .
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012