Pap smears, coital bleeding. Pap smear test. Possible HSIL, Ectropion cervix indicated. Advice?

Hi there, I'm 30 and have always had normal pap smears, even with post coital bleeding for the last seven, I was told not to worry that much about it and it may clear up. I've just had a pap smear that has come back as "Possible HSIL" and I am so scared! They said I had an ectropion cervix as well. I had a small cautery done of some of the area, and although the smear result was marked as "not urgent" and "no coloposcopy required as yet" I would really like some advice. I am so scared I'm going to get horrible news when I see the Gyno in a few weeks! Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013