Pap smear report showing predominance of cocobacilli consistent with shift in vaginal flora, severe inflammation. Cause?

I just get my Pap Smear Report and it says Predominance of coccobacilli consistent with shift in vaginal flora Reactive inflammation atypical repair Comments are severe inflammation abundant neutrophils. What does that mean I am 24years old,female,has a normal menstral cycle.before i had an vaginal yeast infection it was alredy treated.what are the possible causes of my smear result?pls help me what to do..tnx
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013