Pap done. advised biopsy. Feels something crawling, dryness, pains in stomach. Use vagisil, antibacterial soaps. Suggestions?

Hi, I'm 23 years old and I'm pretty much healthy. I've got my pap done 2 months ago and I need a biopsie to remove the bad cells but I'm waiting to raise the money. I've been getting this feeling like their is something crawling inside my walls and I just go crazy but I never find anything down their . I could have just showered or wake up in the morning and I feel it but I neve fun anything. I shower with Vagisil and antibacterial soaps and I use playtex wipes now after I pee or during my period after changing my pads but I still feels the crawling it's freaking me out. I also experience really bad dryness down their. I often feel strap pains in my lower stomach and I would have to sit steal until it stops. Here and their i will itch please please please help!!!! I don't know what to do
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013