Panic disorder and anxiety. Used desvenlafexine and xet. Any side effects?

Suffering from panic and disorder since last one month initialllly taken desvenlafexine 50mg for 15 days no benefit then dr changed the dose to 100mg per day for 15days no effect shown again dr changed the medicine to xet 25mg iam taking it from 4days i want to know how long i have to take it will it cure 100% of my diseaseare there any side effects of it how long side effects persist and do i have to worry about side effects kindly reply me i am very much worried about it
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013