Panic attacks, stressful situations in crowded place. Is it adrenal fatigue?

Hi, I m having panic attacks, and it is getting worse. I get it usually at the 2nd half of the day. I also have hard times facing stressful situations, like speaking in front of the crowd, or before an exam. Others seems relaxed, and they are, but I am so stressed, that I cannot even think well. And also those panic attacks, I do not now, how to stop them. And i do not want to get calm tablets. I think I might have an adrenal fatigue . What do you think? I would like to get out of this circle, because it is very very bad, I cannot even have a minute of relaxing, it is aways on my mind. Thanks you! Julia (22)
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012