Panic attacks, on medical marijuana, planning to undergo LASIK. Is it wise to continue till the surgery?

I use marijuana medicinally for anxiety and depression , but I have LASIK surgery tomorrow. I have already consumed marijuana today, but I am wondering if it would be okay to continue use tomorrow before the surgery (already prescribed diazepam for before surgery). I know it can cause changes in the pressure of the eye, but would that effect the outcome of the LASIK? Also after the surgery is it actually necessary to stop until the healing period is over? I really rely on medicinal marijuana for panic attacks and to get out of depressed states.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012