Panic attacks, nervous around people, increased heartbeat, vein in neck pulsates

Hi. I am a 30 year old male about 5 10 . I suffer from panic attacks daily. I get EXTREMELY nervous around people in public situations or meetings etc. Really any situation that involves being around other people drives me into a colossal panic. My heart normally pounds fast and hard and I have a scary sense that I m not in control and have to get out of the situation immediately. I ve been managing well though and manning up and pulling through. I ve been making it through those situations. But as of lately, especially today, I ve noticed my big vein on the right side of my neck pulsates very hard as if its pumping a lot a once. There was a slight fatigue/pain feeling shooting from that area of my neck to my head on the same side. I just felt like going limp and laying down. The fatigue/pain sensation would come and go around every 5 to 10 seconds and is still there vaguely. It s been about 4 hours since this started.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012