Panic attacks followed by intense headaches, dizziness, vision trouble, consistent tingly pain in head, EEG and blood work normal. Cause?

yes hello i am a 17 year old and this all started with panic attacks like feeling like i couldnt breath and then just like 3 weeks ago i started getting really bad headaches and my visio seemed to change like i would feel dizzy like my vision is off, i am also seeing visual trails like if i move my hand in front of my face i see a fuzzy trail, kinda like motion blurr. I am really worried tho i just had an eeg done the other day and everything is fine my bloodwork is normal and thyroid is good, my head hurts so bad but no medicine takes the pain away and my vision just seems weird like off and i am constantly having a weird tingly pain in my head all over, i do stuff all the time to get this off my mind becuase i think this is anxeity but am not forssure and its starting to get scary.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  17 Awaiting Answer